Use checkvpn.uwaterloo.ca to see your computer's VPN connection status.
Install the AnyConnect app from Google Play, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cisco.anyconnect.vpn.android.avf.
Read the End User License agreement carefully and agree by clicking OK.
Once installed, open the AnyConnect app.
Tap on Connections
then Add a New Connection
5. Next, enter the following details
Server Address: cn-vpn.uwaterloo.ca
6. Tap Done.
7. You will be presented with the Advanced Preferences page. Select UWVPN.
8. Activate the VPN on by clicking the AnyConnect VPN - Disconnected option
9. You will then be presented with a sign in page before connecting. Input the details below:
Username: 8-character username (no @uwaterloo.ca needed)
For the Second Password, follow the instructions below
In the 'Second Password' field, enter one of the following, then click Connect.
For Duo Mobile push: enter 'push'
For Duo hardware token or Duo app: enter your 6-digit code
For Duo Bypass code: enter your bypass code
For Yubikey: enter the code generated by touching the Yubikey
10. You are now connected to Cisco VPN on your Android device.
Contact the IST Service Desk online or 519-888-4567 ext. 44357.
If you’d like to share any feedback about this article, please let us know.